A free Theology of Hope and other Moltmann

Much to my surprise, I stumbled upon an online version of Moltmann's "A Theology of Hope," his most influential work. It is just html and looks to be the full text. (at least all the chapters, anyways).

To round it out, here is a link to his Capps lecture at the U of Virginia in 2005 on freedom and security. It's a .pdf from the U.

Lastly, for the main event, Moltmann v. Hauerwas , Andy Rowell recorded some lectures/panels in 2008 at Duke during the Recordings from Society for Pentecostal Studies and the Wesleyan Theological Society joint meeting. (cf., "Why ecumenical titles are terrible....") Andy Rowell recorded these and made them available, so pass along your thanks! I haven't listened to them yet, and they include other panelists (like Stassen - shout out to my homey from the block...) but I hope they are engaging.

Just look at that laugh! He's either genuinely joyful or plotting to take over the world.

Comments

Popular Posts