a truly great thing...

ok, so I really don't want this to degenerate into your standard email chain letter product schill - a -thon....but this is different.

There is this service, check it out: Jott.com
-open a free account. (email required)
-then you call the toll free number and leave a message of up to 30s.
-then the voice message is transcribed and get this....emailed to you,
or whomever you wish!
Dag Homey!

4 Free..
This could change everything....
You can call in shopping lists, meeting notes, thoughts, prayers, and >POW!< it's there in your mailbox. Incredible.

I heart teh internet.

Comments

  1. It's good to have you on Blogasphere brother. We wanted to thank you once again for your support, love, and just leading us through our wedding. You are one of my favorites! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, it was my pleasure! Glad to marry off a friend :) It was a really beautiful morning. Let's grab some food after the 23rd
    -E

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, but not vileness or wickedness. By vileness I mean Spam, and wickedness I mean hateful speech. Unless it's about spam.

Popular Posts